Methodist Medical Center Foundation was established in 1990 to acquire and accept charitable gifts for Methodist Medical Center of Oak Ridge in order to perpetuate and advance the highest quality of health care services at Methodist Medical Center. The Foundation’s Mission, simply put, is to assist Methodist Medical Center with extending the gift of life to all those in need, regardless of their ability to pay.
The Foundation is a separate, non-profit corporation which is governed by a volunteer board of directors, each of whom is a recognized leader in the communities Methodist Medical Center serves. The members donate their time, talents, expertise, insights, and financial support. Board members are responsible for ensuring the Foundation is an efficient, cost-effective organization that is fully accountable for the philanthropic funds entrusted to it.
The Foundation staff performs many key functions necessary for its continued success:
- soliciting monetary and in-kind contributions from individuals, corporations, and other foundations
- managing the investment of charitable donations
- acknowledging and cultivating donors
- organizing special events to support various funds and programs
- applying for grants from other foundations and/or corporations
- approving requests and distributing funds for Methodist Medical Center programs and departments
- educating the community about the Foundation and Methodist Medical Center facilities and programs
Methodist Medical Center Foundation
Please contact us at (865)531-5210 with any questions or for additional information on how your contributions can help Methodist Medical Center. To send contributions by mail, please use the following address:
990 Oak Ridge Turnpike
Oak Ridge, TN 37830