The projects and programs of the Methodist Medical Center Foundation are only possible due to the financial support received from members of our communities.
Our neighbors, colleagues, leaders, area businesses, and corporations continue to prove their dedication to ensuring quality programs and services are available throughout Covenant Health’s member organizations. With their help, and yours, we can carry out our mission of improving the health of our communities at the standard of excellence deserved.
Ongoing and upgraded contributions are the lifeblood of the Foundation. There are many ways to give:
- cash donations
- payroll deductions (Covenant employees)
- gifts of stock, real estate, or property
- planned gifts (trusts, endowments, and wills)
- gifts in honor or in memory of a loved one
- volunteering your time or services to events and programs
If you have any questions about making a contribution or comments about our work, please contact a member of our development staff today.